No pain, no gain ... Mile 21 of the 2007 Cleveland Marathon

Monday, February 15, 2010

Easy 3-mile run

After initially thinking I would just take tonight off, I decided against it. I just didn't want to take two consecutive days off after eating a little more than I should have during the past weekend.

So I hit the treadmill for an easy three miles. Nothing special, just wanted to get in a decent sweat. Three miles done in 25:22 or 8:27 per mile. This was more about calorie burning than actual training.

Tuesday, I'm hoping to get in a speed workout on the treadmill or at least a hard tempo run. We'll see how the day goes first.

Runners World Quote of the Day:

"You feel good while you're running and you feel even better when you're finished."

Fred Lebow, founder of the New York City Marathon

Happy running!

No comments:

Post a Comment